November 20th 2017 | Berlin
RLI managing director Kathrin Goldammer will participate in a panel discussion entitled “The Power of Innovation” at this year’s dena Conference. At the panel, Kathrin and experts from the energy industry will discuss how new, multisectoral technologies are expected to significantly advance the Energy Transition.
- Ursula Heller, BR (moderation)
- Cosima Bockelmann, innogy SE
- Timm Kehler, Zukunft ERDGAS e. V.
- Anton Koller, Danfoss Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Jan-Christoph Maiwaldt, noventic
- Gunther Müller, Vattenfall Europe Wärme AG
The dena Conference is an annual, multisectoral conference on the Energy Transition, which provides the different actors involved in the Energy Transition with the opportunity to exchange and network with each other. The conference is hosted by the Deutschen Energie-Agentur (dena).
Additional Information as well as the full conference program are available (in German) at: http://www.dena-kongress.de
© Photo: RLI