Strategy for the development of public refueling infrastructure and the activation of stakeholders for the implementation of e-mobility in Brandenburg
Project duration: 01.07.2017 – 28.02.2018
After the potential of e-mobility was successfully identified in our precursor project PIOnEER, the PIOnEER 2 project will serve to support interested stakeholders in realizing their actual projects. For this purpose, a number of funding programs on the federal as well as state-levels are available. Locations that were identified as relevant for an initial refueling infrastructure in the precursor project will be prepared for the installation of refueling stations. For successful project applications, RLI will select a suitable funding program and help applicants secure funding in order to implement their projects.
Furthermore, RLI will prepare feasibility analyses on the actual integration of e-mobility for up to seven model locations. Technical and organizational specifications and the identification of a possible combination with renewable energy sources will facilitate the development of detailed plans, which will also go into the funding applications.
Please note, that this research project is conducted in German. More details on implementation, results, partners, and funding can be found on our German website .
Within the research project, the RLI will focus on the following objectives and tasks:
- Organization of a funding competition in order to determine active stakeholders and their e-mobility projects
- Evaluation of applications and selection of suitable projects in collaboration with the MWE
- Selection of suitable funding programs together with stakeholders
- Development of plans and preparation of a respective working paper in direct support of funding applications
- Selection of suitable projects for the development of up to seven feasibility studies along with workshops together with stakeholders on location