Power to Gas – building block of an integrated energy transition
June 20th 2017 | Berlin
As in previous years, in 2017 RLI will again participate in the dena annual conference Power to Gas. The conference will bring together experts from politics, business, and science in order to discuss the meaning of Power to Gas as a building block of an integrated energy transition.
Fabian Grüger, researcher in the research field Mobility with Renewable Energy, will give a talk on the optimization of the operational strategy of hydrogen refueling stations within Block II (topic: entry level markets for Power to Gas) of the conference program. In his talk, he will present results from the H2BER project.
RLI Managing Director Kathrin Goldammer is part of a panel discussion at the conclusion of the conference entitled “Use it or lose it – how to handle a future technology.” At the panel, she will be discussing with:
- Dr. Jörg Adolf*, Chief Economist, Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH
- Jens Kerstan, Senator for Environment and Energy, Hamburg
- Andreas Kuhlmann, Chief Executive, dena
- Wolfgang Scheremet, Head of the Department of Industrial Policy, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Christian Pegel*, Minister of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalization, Mecklenburg-Vorpommer
- Gabriele Schmiedel, CEO Hydrogen Solutions, Siemens A/li>
- Moderator: Ursula Heller, Bavarian public broadcasting service
The conference is part of the dena Power to Gas Strategy Platform, which has been working on strategies for the cost-efficient and large-scale implementation of Power to Gas since 2011 with partners from the business sector, science, and associations. Additional information on the conference as well as the entire program is available in German here.
© Image: dena